By special arrangement with the producer of the new, highly-acclaimed documentary film UPHEAVAL on the life and legacy of Menachem Begin, between now and the end of the year you can screen UPHEAVAL for your synagogue or organization. The film is an authentic look at a proud Jew who was motivated by pride in the Jewish people and concern for the well-being of the Jewish people.
To view the film trailer, click here or on the video player below.
Below are a few recent media placements about the film:
- The Forward: “With Israel Maybe About to Get a New Prime Minister A Look Back at An Old One (And His Wife)‘
- The Jewish News Syndicate: “The lessons Menachem Begin left us“
- Jerusalem Post: “New documentary explores the life and career of Menachem Begin“
- Haaretz: “This New Film Will Show You Israel through the Eyes of Menachem Begin“
- i24: “New Film Shows Israel Through Eyes of PM Menachem Begin“
If you would like to screen the film, below is a high level breakdown of the screening fees (see attached as well):
- Virtual for national organization (included optional customized video, logo, and special pre-taped Q&A, marketing material): $1,500
- Virtual screening for a local organization (includes optional customized video, logo, and special pre-taped Q&A, marketing material): $1,000
- In person for a national organization in large metro area or conference (includes marketing material): $1,500
- In-person screening for 100 or more people (includes marketing material): $1,000
- In-person for a school or <100 people for a synagogue or organization (includes marketing material): $500
All proceeds from any ticket sales go directly back to the host organization. If you are interested in hosting a screening of the film for your community, please reach out to Rachel Greenberg at email@example.com.